What is the best type of birth control pill I should get? I'm fifteen and I need something I can get without a parent's consent.

Refer to OB/GYN. The best place to seek an answer to this very important questions would be from your family doctor (pediatrician, family medicine, or internist). They will have up to date knowledge of the law and the birth control pill that's best for you. Many teenagers are using birth control pills for regulating their menses so information should be available.
I'm . I'm glad that you are being responsible and seeking out information about birth control. Your best bet is to call your doctor or visit a planned parenthood near you for confidential information, medical care and birth control. Below i've attached two websites - the first is a list of planned parenthoods in your state and the second is information about the various types of birth control available to you. I hope this helps!