Am i pregnant? My period is not normal as of now, i started with thick yellow discharge, then brown, now a light brownish/pinkish color when i wipe myself. I did research and i read that this could possibly be implantation bleeding. I am sexually active a

In brief: You

You could be pregnant but with that said, i don't know if you are.
Implantation as you already researched, is when the fertilized egg attaches to the wall of the uterus. There can be bleeding but it is usually lighter and of less duration than a regular period. It can occur 6 to 14 days after conception. It may be accompanied by trauma. The discharge you had could be due to implantation, traumatic intercourse, infection? Do you have any symptoms of pregnancy such as nausea, fatigue or breast swelling/ tenderness? Without a urine pregnancy test, these are just educated guesses.

In brief: You

Dr. Jane Van Dis