My left ventrual is not working right does that mean im going to die im 35 yr old women with three children and im scared and what i would like to know is that my left ventural hope i spelled it right is not working right the way it should the numbers we

Dr. Joseph Jeu

In brief: The

The left ventricle is reasponsible for the main pumping action of your heart.
It is very important. There are many things that can cause a low left ventricular ejection function including coronary artery disease (blocked arteries feeding the heart muscle), leaking heart valves, previous damage from heart attacks, viral infections, weakened heart muscle associated with pregnancy(rare), and idiopathic (unknown). People can do very well and live a long time with this condition. It will require a lot of evaluation, medications and care. Please see your physician. You really need referral to see a cardiologist. As you can see there are many options. They will be able to help you. Best wishes.

In brief: The

Dr. Joseph Jeu
Dr. Joseph Jeu
Dr. Cindy Juster