What could this be? I have red spots all over my arms, upper back; chest, breasts, shoulders and stomach. They almost look like bites but there are a ton of them, and the itch very badly. I have had hives before and this doesn't look like it is the same

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: There

There are many possibilities including a drug rash, a viral exanthem, scabies, eczema, bites, psoriasis, and many others.
Hard to tell without a picture, unfortunately. I would recommend you consider seeing a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment options. There is a picture of scabies on the link below. I hope that helps!

In brief: There

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham