Could i be pregnant? I have stopped taking birthcontrol about 2 months ago. I only took it for 3 months. Me and my boyfriend are trying to have a baby. We have been trying ever since i stopped the bc. Since then I have not received a period, my breasts ar

Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: You

You certainly could be.
The fact that you did not have a period after discontinuing the birth control pills does not mean that you were not fertile. Your breast symptoms are also consistent with pregnancy. The best way to know for sure is to take a pregnancy test. If you are trying to get pregnant, please start taking prenatal vitamins now. Its a good way to get your baby off to a good start and to reduce the chances of certain birth defects.

In brief: You

You certainly could be.
Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews

In brief: I

I agree. Symptoms of early pregnancy include: lack of a period; swollen, tender breasts to include nipples; nausea; feeling tired; mood wings and food cravings to mention a few.
It is very important to have pregnancy test. You need to get prenatal care if you are pregnant.

In brief: I

Dr. Jane Van Dis