Is sertraline for people with anxiety? My psychiatrist prescribed me it. I didn't feel comfortable with him as he had no social skills whatsoever, but my certified relationship development consultant (who was present during our meeting) said he was fine.

In brief: Yes,

Yes, sertraline (or zoloft) is used for anxiety.
It will usually take 2 to 6 weeks for the medication to have it's full effect. Unless your thoughts are racing from anxiety, it should not slow them down. It should not prevent you from having or expressing feelings.

In brief: Yes,

Dr. Jayanth Bolaram

In brief: Zoloft (sertraline)

Zoloft (sertraline) is ssri antidepressant medication.
It is indicated for major depression and anxiety disorders. Initated at a lower level and can be titrated uo based on the response. Side effects include nausea, diarrhea. Please also read sideeffects in the package. Please discuss with your precriber other detail instructions above safety and efficacy.

In brief: Zoloft (sertraline)

Dr. Jayanth Bolaram
Dr. Jayanth Bolaram