My daughter is 15, has had her period for 3 years, is not sexually active, has no irritation, but has large amount of discharge between periods. Is this normal

She . She should either see her doctor or go see a ob/gyn doctor. Her symptoms could be any one of a number of things including a yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis, or some other infection or it could just be leukorrhea which is normal, white discharge. Adolescent girls frequently have larger amounts of discharge secondary to their high levels of estrogen. She needs an exam with cultures and examination of her vaginal fluid. By doing all of this, hopefully her doctor will figure out what is causing her symptoms and be able to treat her appropriately. Good luck!