I have had staff near my growing for three years now n one will help the dc gav me a shot of toradol 90mg and tylenol with codiene 850 mg the same night something happend i had to be rushed to th ER because of all the meds the other hspital shot me with d

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: If

If you have cellulitis, then you need antibiotic therapy.
Also it sounds like you may be dealing with a urinary tract infection (UTI) as well. You need to have a follow up appointment to have these issues addressed. You will likely need a ua (urinalysis) and urine culture done. Also know that you can refuse treatments offered. Therefore if you do not want pain meds then you can refuse. Best of luck.

In brief: If

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Vikram Patel