How do I get rid of itchy skin? I get small bumps on ears that itch bad, also red itchy welts on cheeks & around jaw. Lotion stops some of the itching but dosnt reduse the red swelling. Thank you

Seborrheic Dermatiti. If this is a recurring problem, it may be seborrheic dermatitis. This is a troublesome condition of unknown cause, although it can be worsened by stress. Try small amounts of over-the-counter Hydrocortisone cream. Your skinseb should clear it up in a few days. Unfortunately, the condition will probably recur--but you can control it with judicious applications of the cortisone cream.
This . This sounds like a possible allergic reaction. Are you using any new soaps, lotions, detergents, make up? If so discontinue and monitor for improvement. For the itching you can try over the counter Hydrocortisone cream. If it is really intense Benadryl (diphenhydramine) may help. If this problem persists you should see your doctor. Take care.