Sometimes i cry u uncontrollably and i never no why its all ways on a nice day even when im doing somethin i enjoy like eatiing ice and i just don't understand. Can you help me?

In brief: Are

Are you an adult, a child or a teen? How often do you cry and for how long? Do you feel guilty when you do things that feel good to you? If you are a female, do you find yourself crying at the time before your period, or during your period? Right now, i don't have enough information to understand the problem well enough.

In brief: Are

Dr. Sabah Hadi

In brief: I

I wonder if that is a change in you or you are always having that problems.

In brief: I

Dr. Sabah Hadi
Dr. Sabah Hadi
Dr. Jonathan Jassey