Trying to get pregnant haven't had a period still have symptoms of a period but no blood comes down what to do been to three doctors can't find anything wrong no std's nothing I've taken pills to help but still nothing

The . The menstrual cycle bleeding is controlled by hormones and these can be tested for by blood tests. Your ovaries make estrogen to grow an egg and then after an egg is released Progesterone is produced and if you do not get pregnant then these two hormones fall and trigger a regular period bleed. If you are not making eggs you do not make regular period bleeding. You can take a progestin pill to make bleeding but that will only work if you are making estrogen. There is no way to fix this over the internet, you will need to see someone. Naturally you would have also checked a pregnancy test too. Best wishes.