What do I do to get rid of my ulcer I take carafate, (sucralfate) alovera (sp) & antisid a cabbage base chew tab

If . If your ulcer is caused by a bacteria called h. Pylori then you will need an extended course of multiple antibiotics to erradicate the bacteria. You will also need a medication called omeprazole, this will help decrease the acid in your stomach so further damage is not done. Your doctor will be able to do a blood test in order to check for this bacteria. In addition you may need a test done by a gastroenterologist called an endoscopy in order to assess your entire upper GI tract. Please see your doctor ras soon as possible.