Burning sensation in and around vagina hi ..I have burning sensation in and around my vagina close to the time of ovulation and mensturation. I don't have any unusual discharge or pain/ discomfort during urination. If I use body lotion outside of vagina ,

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: It

It is impossible to say what could be causing your discomfort without a thorough exam and testing.
You should give your doctor or an ob/gyne a call. After seeing you, they will be able to determine whether you just have vaginal dryness or something more concerning. Good luck!

In brief: It

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen