If i masturbate for say ten years. Will it take ten years to re-make all the sperm making it difficult to have kids? Well i think it was a doctor andrew something who told me that if i were to masturbate one day, the next day i would have a low sperm coun

Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: Nope.

Nope. You'll be back to a normal sperm count within about three days of your last ejaculation, regardless of how many times you've done so.

In brief: Nope.

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews

In brief: Your

Your testes produce sperm continuously.
The sperm that are ejaculated will be replenished by the body. Sperm which do not leave the body die and are simply reaborbed by the body. Your sperm count will likely be lower the next day after have ejaculated. But the sperm count will quickly rise back up. If you masturbate for 2 days in a row, that does not mean that it would take 6 days to replenish. If you masturbate for a year, that does not mean it would take a year for your sperm count to increase back. The sperm emissions from ejaculation will not make it difficult for you to have children in the future. I hope this provides you a sense of relief.

In brief: Your

Your testes produce sperm continuously.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham