Can I take hydroxycut and vitamins with celexa (citalopram)?

Vitamins w. celexa (citalopram). Yes u can, the other that u listed I am not sure what it is. May be u spelled it wrong.
No. Hydroxycut is, by itself. Risky and there are no studies that have looked at it with antidepressants or with vitamins and hydroxycut. Like many so-called herbal preparations it is assumed because it is herbal it's safe. Not so. Hydroxycut can cause serious liver and muscle damage leading to liver and kidney failure or death according to the fda.