I am taking Adderall 15 mg for very light adhd. I am taking leptopril which is a diet pill. Is this dangerous? I am a 18 year old female. I'm 5'2 and 180 pounds. I am significantly overweight. I've tried diet and exercise for the past year and I've actuall

Possibly. Depends. You don't say how much of the leptopril you're taking. Here's a nice summary of leptopril: http://sabah-karimi.Hubpages.Com/hub/leptopril-for-fat-loss--what-you-should-know it has lots of stimulants, which could add to the effect of the adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine). Leptopril is not proven to be either safe or effective. I'd suggest working with a nutritionist ove spending your money on an unproven product.
Leptopril . Leptopril is a less expensive form of leptoprin. Leptoprin has been reported to have a number of contraindications and possible side effects. However, the ingredients in leptopril/ leptoprin changed in 2007. I am not aware if the problems with leptoprin/ leptopril occurred exclusively with the old formulation. I reviewed what information i could find on leptopril and the ingredients are: green coffee (bean) se (45% chlorogenic acids) , trimethylxanthine (i.e., caffeine), schizonepeta tenuifolia (spica) se, rhodiola rosea (herb), l-alanine, l-valine , l-methionine, l-cysteine, l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-glutamine, green tea (leaf) se , forsythia suspensa vahl (fruit) se, and coleus forskohlii (root) se. Since the food and drug association (fda) does not regulate herbals/ supplements, there is much less information available than there would be for a medication. Adderral can suppress appetite. I do not know if this combination is dangerous or not. Before you start using new medications or herbals/ supplements you should throughly discuss it with the doctor who prescribes your adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine). I would discuss it with your doctor and inquire about a nutrition referral.