What could be the diagnosis for clotted bloody nose, lower back pain, eye pain, not able to focus, nauseous, &headaches? It's been a month since i got into a car accident. I had headaches for awhile then they went away now they are resurfacing. Along with

Dr. Herman Hammerstead
Surgery - Trauma

In brief: Basilar Fx.skull

You should seek immediate Neurosurgical Consultation along with a MRI of brain.
brain / lower back.

In brief: Basilar Fx.skull

brain / lower back.
Dr. Herman Hammerstead
Dr. Herman Hammerstead
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: First

First of all you have to know that all the problems you are having may or may not be related.
Before i list possible causes, let me state that an evaluation by your doctor is in order for each complaint. If your headaches occurred before the accident then they are likely not caused by it, however could be exacerbated by stress/anxiety, or could be due to your visual disturbance. In addition the headaches could be related to sinus issues/allergies, which could explain the blood in your nose. Lastly the nausea and visual disturbance and headaches could be due to vertigo. There are multiple possible causes, however a doctor's visit is in order to get a complete history, physical, and diagnostic testing. Best of luck.

In brief: First

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson