I've been on depo-prevara for the last 4 years. I have a couple symptoms of being pregnant like the fatigue and spotting. What should I do and how can I be sure if im pregnant or not?

If . If you are using depo-provera (medroxyprogesterone) correctly meaning that you get your shot on time every 3 months, then you have a less than 1 percent chance that you are pregnant. The symptoms of pregnancy are vague and can often be attributed to other illnesses. Spotting can be a normal side effect of Depo-Provera provera (medroxyprogesterone). There's no way to know whether you are pregnant or not without a test. You can either take another home pregnancy test as long as it has been 3-4 weeks from when you think you might have gotten pregnant or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. A home pregnancy test is 97% accurate if taken a week or more after the missed period (3-4 weeks after conception if you don't have a regular period). A blood test can tell if you are pregnant as soon as 7 days after conception and a doctor's urine pregnancy test can tell if you are pregnant around when you next period should come.