Can you smoke weed a day after taking metronidazole? I took 4 pills of metronidazole on wednesday 01/18/12 and today is thursday 01/19/12

Marijuana and antibiotics. Marijuana seems to be a gray area here as we don't know whether you're taking it legally. It. Sounds like you may have been told not to smoke with metronidazole. There seems to be a slight chance that there might be some mental changes if you would smoke with the drug. I don't think anyone can answer your question specifically about when it would be absolutely safe.
I. I don't know of an interaction between marijuana and antibiotics like metronidazole, but then again since marijuana is not a legal drug it has not been tested like those that are. Therefore, it is not possible to say with certainty that smoking it will not decrease the effect of the other medication.