I am 27 yrs old. I have 2 bulging and hernited disc with nerve pain. I have one surgery done but is getting a test done to see.. If i qualify for a disc replacement. I have tried a total of three injections, like a year of physical therapy. Is this surger

Dr. Krishn Sharma
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Disc

Disc replacement surgery can be very successful in the properly indicated patient.
That may or may not be you, its not possible to decide with the limited information you have provided. You should discuss the discogram with the physician who is performing the procedure. There is some pain involved which is part of determining the results. In other words, the test is looking at whether or not your pain is reproduced, and at what pressure. Keep in mind there is some variability in the interpretation. At 27 years old you would be wise to maximize your non-operative treatment prior to considering any more surgery.

In brief: Disc

Dr. Krishn Sharma
Dr. Krishn Sharma