Why would my left breast vibrate. Like a buzzing feeling . It does not hurt . I have had this feeling for about 1 and half weeks

Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: The

The only thing that come to my mind is something called an arteriovenous malformation.
That's an blood vessel abnormality that lets blood flow directly from an artery to a vein, and it is frequently associated with a buzzing sensation and a vibration that you can actually feel. Avms can occur anywhere, including in the soft tissues of the chest. On the other hand, avm's don't suddenly appear in previously health people. If you have had trauma to that area, or surgey, then you might have developed an arteriovenous fistula, which is a similar problem.

In brief: The

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Adam Levy