Are tanning beds good treatments for seasonal affective disorder?

No. Tanning beds use invisible ultraviolet light. The lights we use to treat sad is bright visible light, with open eyes".
No, and also... Tanning beds will increase your risk for skin cancer. There is not a good reason to ever step into a tanning bed.
No. Seasonal affective disorder responds to bright light in the visible range, not uv light. So, tanning beds will not help relieve depression, and they increase the risk of skin cancer.