What are early signs of pregency? How long should, I wait until I take a home pregency test? Early signs of pregency. How long should a person wait until to get a pregency test? No, period in two months, since the 12th of november. And I have normal perio

There's . There's no way to know whether you are pregnant or not without a test, though many women will experience fatigue, breast swelling and tenderness, headaches, nausea/morning sickness, and/or frequent urination. You can either take a home pregnancy test as long as it has been 5- 6 weeks since your last normal period, or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. A home pregnancy test is 97% accurate if taken a week or more after the missed period. A blood test can tell if you are pregnant as soon as 7 days after conception and a doctor's urine pregnancy test can tell if you are pregnant around when you next period should come. There are other reasons besides pregnancy that can cause a woman to miss a period such as: stress, diet, excessive exercise or a hormone imbalance such as with a thyroid disorder or poly cystic ovarian syndrome. If you continue to not have your period or if they become irregular, you should contact your doctor.