Will a fractional laser treatment damage my skin? I've heard that fractional laser treatments help improve the look of the skin by removing layers of skin cells, and the healing process is what restores growth to the damaged areas. Does this mean that my

After . After any resurfacing procedure there is a period where the new skin lining has to grow in. During this stage there will be redness and crusting. The timing for this process depends on the depth of treatment and your skin type.
After . After any type of skin rejunvenation there will be a period of crusting and reddness and this will last several days.The deeper one goes the longer the healing time.You won't want to go out and party.