What could cause hand to bleed for no reason my dad recently started noticing drops of blood just appearing on top of his hand without him hitting it or hurting it in any way. He has history of heart disease high blood pressure stroke and kidney disease.

He . He may be having issues with abnormal clotting. He should see his doctor, especially given the medical history you have provided.
Oner . Oner cause of seemingly spontaneous bleeding may be a pyogenic granuloma a small soft reddish soft tissue bump that can form a t a site of cut. The tissue bleeds very easily. A varicosity or loop of dilared vein if cut may seem to bleed excessively. Dry skin that cracks at the joint sufces or pal can bleed. Finally minor trauma can lead to an abrasion of cut unbeknownst to the injured. Agree that blood needs to be check for clotting, bleeding time etc and certain medications, aspirin, nsaids, and of course blood thinners such as Coumadin (warfarin) if being taken need to be checked. As well as a variety of blood disorders.