I have acid reflex when I have ice cream or milk the burning starts mins. After i eat ice cream or milk not so much on cheese

In brief: This

This could be ulcer or reflux.
Does not sound like lactose intolerance. Try an antacid medication like prilosec. If the symptoms persist and endoscopy would be indicated to have a look in the stomach.

In brief: This

This could be ulcer or reflux.
Dr. Marc Bessler
Dr. Marc Bessler

In brief: I

I agree that some foods can cause people to experience discomfort.
Gallbladder stones can cause discomfort or pressure symptoms after eating some fatty foods. Sometimes heartburn can be resolved with antacids or tums, (calcium carbonate) but you would need to see your doctor to find what is the reason that you have the symptoms that you describe.

In brief: I

Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Dr. Mark Hoepfner

In brief: It

It might be acid reflux, or it might be related to your gall bladder. Go see your doctor. He can help determine the cause.

In brief: It

Dr. J. C. DiGiacomo
Dr. J. C. DiGiacomo
Dr. Keegan Duchicela