Am I pregnant? My period is late. I cramp and have sore breast like it is on. I am also having a white/clear discharge. I have not took a test yet because it might be too early. Am I pregnant?

Wait and test. None of the symptoms you mention confirm or rule out pregnancy. You may want to wait a little longer and if in doubt go ahead and take a pregnancy test. In the mean time I am also concerned regarding you having nipple discharge. This is something that you need to check with your health care provider too.
Possible . Possible symtoms of pregnancy include missing your period, nausea, feeling tired and swollen or tender breasts. Pregnancy tests pick up on human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) which increases with pregnancy. Normally, you can do a urine pregnancy test about a week after you miss your period. A blood pregnancy test ordered by your doctor can detect pregnancy even earlier.