Hi im 18 and i got smoked pot for te first time and i fell like im in a dream and don't feel good this been going on 2 weeks please help me i need it

In brief: I

I guess that now you know firsthand why marijuana is considered a powerful mood altering drug.
Here are some of the possible effects from marijuana use: feelings of anxiety, depression, fear, panic or in some cases euphoria. If a high dose is taken it can lead to delusions, hallucinations or losing touch with reality. I suspect that you may be experiencing derealization (a mental state in which the world around you seems unreal, different or surreal) or depersonalization (when you feel detached or disconnected from yourself; which can include out of body experiences). Other effects can include: inattentiveness, short-term memory problems and disturbances in your thought processes. Marijuana's effects usually last from one to three 3 hours. Since you have not felt yourself after two weeks, i strongly recommend that you contact your doctor or a psychiatrist. I also recommend that you never use marijuana again.

In brief: I

Dr. Stephen Christensen

In brief: I'm

I'm sorry you don't feel well.
One of the problems with smoking marijuana that's grown by someone else is the potential for inhaling adulterants and toxins that shouldn't be there. It's possible you've had such an experience. If your symptoms still haven't improved, see your doctor for an evaluation. Good luck!

In brief: I'm

I'm sorry you don't feel well.
Dr. Stephen Christensen
Dr. Stephen Christensen
Dr. Shontae Buffington