I have a greenish black mole on my arm that has been there for 8 or 9 years and a lot of moles on my body for about a year and a half I have had red blotches on my chest that are starting to spread to my stomach and arms sometimes they are light pink some

Dr. Krishna Narayanan
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Periodic check up

You need to have these lesions checked periodically by a dermatologist.

In brief: Periodic check up

Dr. Krishna Narayanan
Dr. Krishna Narayanan
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Regardless

Regardless of what i think you may be dealing with, you need a complete body survey by a dermatologist.
This will include a complete exam of your entire body. Any suspicious lesions will be biopsied. As far as the red spots are concerned, this could be a dermatitis, eczematous, psoriatic, alergic, etc. There are so many possibilites; the only way to get to the bottom of this is to visit a dermatologist or your primary care provider who can then refer you. Best of luck.

In brief: Regardless

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson