I have a greenish black mole on my arm that has been there for 8 or 9 years and a lot of moles on my body for about a year and a half I have had red blotches on my chest that are starting to spread to my stomach and arms sometimes they are light pink some

Periodic check up. You need to have these lesions checked periodically by a dermatologist.
Regardless. Regardless of what I think you may be dealing with, you need a complete body survey by a dermatologist. This will include a complete exam of your entire body. Any suspicious lesions will be biopsied. As far as the red spots are concerned, this could be a dermatitis, eczematous, psoriatic, alergic, etc. There are so many possibilites; the only way to get to the bottom of this is to visit a dermatologist or your primary care provider who can then refer you. Best of luck.