Symptoms - severe weight and hair loss, yellow skin color, severe lower abdomen pain 38 year old female and remission in non-hodgkins lymphoma

Dr. Barry Cohen
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Go to your

Doctor concerning.

In brief: Go to your

Doctor concerning.
Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Vivek Huilgol
These are very alarming symptoms. Somethign is wrong. See your MD ASAP - either your Oncologist or a GI specialist or a Hepatologist (Liver Specialist - look for AASLD membership) ASAP...
Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: Weight

Weight loss and and hair changes suggest thyroid problems.
Abdominal pain and yellow discoloration of the skin (jaundice) suggest liver disease. The history of hodgkin's lymphoma adds a twist that's hard to nail down: weight loss, jaundice, and abdominal pain could also reflect recurrence of that disease, but it hard to tie lymphoma to hair changes. I think you need to see your primary care doctor or oncologist as soon as possible and get some blood tests. You'll probably also need a ct scan of the abdomen.

In brief: Weight

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery