Why do I have right side pain under rib i've had cervical cancer in remission right now.I've seen a gastroligist, did a upper and lower gi.I've had a CT scans and sonograms

Dr. Cornelius Dooley

In brief: Not serious

Given the extensive work up that you have had, it is unlikely that this is anything serious; it may just be a muscular thing; it is not cancer or a recurrence of it;.

In brief: Not serious

Dr. Cornelius Dooley
Dr. Cornelius Dooley
Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: It

It sounds like things are being done appropriately.
The first concern is for metastatic disease from your cervical cancer, but that should be ruled out by the ct. Other causes for pain in that area would include gallstones (ruled out by the ultrasound), ulcers or bowel obstruction (ruled out by the upper and lower GI studies), infection or pancreatitis (ruled out by ct). If the pain is in the rib itself, it's possible that you could have a fracture, though ct would probably have seen it, or perhaps an inflammatory process called costochonritis.

In brief: It

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Jane Van Dis