I miscarried a baby when I was 39 im 42 can I still get pregnant I lost a baby and at 42 I want to get pregnant is this possible

It. It depends on why you miscarried, if you have had infertility problems in the past and if you are currently in good health. The good news is that miscarriage is very common and many women go on to have successful pregnancies after a miscarriage. If you are thinking about becoming pregnant, you should make an appointment with an ob/gyne for an exam and to discuss any concerns you may have. Good luck!
It. It is possible for a woman to get pregnant at age 42 or even beyond (about 20% of women in the U.S. Have their first child after age 35). However, it's more difficult for women over 35 to get pregnant, and even more so after age 40. Furthermore, the risk for pregnancy complications gets progressively higher with advancing maternal age. I've attached a couple of links that might be of interest to you. Good luck! Http://www. Marchofdimes. Com/pregnancy/trying_after35.Html http://www. Babycenter. Com/404_what-are-the-risks-of-having-a-baby-if-im-35-or-older_3127.Bc.