I have not started my period after missing many birth control pills and im having pelvic pain could i be pregnant? My pelvic and vaginal region hurts and I have cramps but no sign of my period

In brief: Yes,

Yes, you could be pregnant.
The major issue is that you presumably had some periods of unprotected sex and it assumed that your period is late. The pelvic pain may or may not be associated with pregnancy. I recommend that you have a pregnancy test.

In brief: Yes,

Yes, you could be pregnant.
Dr. Wendy Askew

Those symptoms are a little vague - they could definitely go along with an early pregnancy and you should definitely test for it.
Some women experience thos vaginal pains and pelvic pains leading up to the period, so that could be another cause. An ovarian cyst could also be present. I would test for pregnancy first, then explore other options if you are not pregnant.

Dr. Wendy Askew
Dr. Wendy Askew
Dr. Adam Levy