I was told i had coils on my right ovarie I have no idea what this means I have tried to look it up but have been un successful I have been trying to get pregnant for a while and when i seen a specialist he told me i had coils on my right ovarie. I have n

Dr. Ew Moffitt

In brief: I

I do not know what your doctor is referring to.
One clue that might help me answer you is to know if the doctor was reviewing a test you had done when he told you that you had "coils" on your right ovary. Have you had any tests done? The separation in years is not critical to fertility. What is is the age of the female. If you are 30 and your husband is 46 then there is no problem. If he is 30 and you are 46 then there is a problem since the monthly probability of conceiving and delivering a baby goes down significantly in females after the age of 40, .

In brief: I

Dr. Ew Moffitt
Dr. Ew Moffitt
Dr. Adam Levy