I have having pregnancy symptoms, do I sound pregnant? I have having pregnancy symptoms, i was spotting this jan 7th -9th during my period time it was brown barely anything and barely any pink. My heart rate is up at 86-90. I am getting head aches. Lower

Pathology

In brief: See below

If it happened in January you ought to know by now.
For general info-
If you miss your period by 4-5 days, do a home pregnancy test. If the result is negative repeat the test 4-5 days later unless you get a period by then. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully.
Have a healthy diet, exercise, drink plenty of water, have safe sex, and get HPV vaccine.

In brief: See below

For general info-

In brief: You can take HPT

(home pregnancy test to know).
Classic pregnancy sxs usually begin when period is missed or thereafter (6-8 wks). Sx’s can include: tender /swollen breasts, nausea or vomiting; lack of period; ^ frequency of urination; headaches, insomnia, fatigue. Moodiness, mild cramping, food cravings & aversions; passing gas; enlarging waist line & ^ white, milky vaginal discharge.
The best way to determine

In brief: You can take HPT

(home pregnancy test to know).
The best way to determine
Dr. Scott Musinski

In brief: Good

Good plan to repeat the testing.
Another possible cause is anovulation, where you didn't ovulate this month and are having hormonal symptoms rather than pregnancy symptoms. If your next test is negative you may wish to utilize supplemental hormones to re-synchronize your endometrium (uterine lining).

In brief: Good

Good plan to repeat the testing.
Dr. Adam Levy