Should I go to a doctor about my high blood pulse? I have been dealing with a serious chest pain, difficulty taking deep breaths at some points, and a high blood pulse consistently of 126. However, I am currently taking medications such as trileptal, aman

Chest . Chest pain and tachycardia (high heart rate) are serious symptoms that need to be investigated right away. A heart rate of 126 is not normal regardless of what medication you are taking. You need a complete history, physical, and diagnostic testing including an ekg. You may be dealing with coronary artery disease. If this is suspected further work up and evaluation by a cardiologist is in order. Best of luck.