I've been place on 2 high blood pressure for about a week , the issue is I am having a lot numbness last year i had an head injury at work .On my left sid near my temple. Was treated at urgent care, and was told that the pain should go way and it"s gotten

Dr. Eric Weisman
Neurology

In brief: I understand

that you had a head injury last year and that you've had headaches that have progressively worsened.
Progressive headache associated with difficult to treat high blood pressure would be a reason for neuroimaging. (To exclude sub-dural hematoma)

In brief: I understand

Dr. Eric Weisman
Dr. Eric Weisman
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: If

If you had head trauma and your pain is worsening you need to have a follow up visit with the doctor that treated you.
If it is a workers comp.Case you need to go back to the assigned doctor that evaluated you initially unless instructed to do otherwise by your hr department. The numbness points to a possible neurological issue , which could be related to your high blood pressure. You will need a complete work up including a ct scan of your brain. Best of luck.

In brief: If

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine