My period is late I took 3 pregnancy test and came out negative. I do cramp here and there and my nipples are tender. What does test negative

You. You should schedule an appointment with a gyn to have a history and physical exam as well as labwork. It may be your hormones are at abnormal levels or it may be another cause. (e.g. Pcos or thyroid or recent weight changes or medications or other). There is no way to find out unless you see your gyn.
You. You may not have ovulated this cycle. This would explain the late/absent period and the negative pregnancy test. If you have persistent symptoms over your next cycle I would see your doctor.