I live in arizona but have the opportunity to transfer to dallas, texas. I have RA and am wondering what the effects would be? I know that texas is a lot more humid than arizona and can also get colder in the winter. I am just beginning to get my RA under

Dr. Aaron Broadwell

In brief: May be different

The only difference in moving will be in potential pain change with the weather changes.
Luckily, there will be no more damage or true flaring of the RA due to your move.

In brief: May be different

Dr. Aaron Broadwell
Dr. Aaron Broadwell
Dr. Gary Sterba
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Reality

Reality is that although you might have an initial effect of the move, for better or for worst after a very shot while , the disease behaves just the same and the wheather is never an issue.
If it is under control it ought to remain like that.

In brief: Reality

Dr. Gary Sterba
Dr. Gary Sterba
Dr. Keegan Duchicela