Should i go to e r for this swelling and pain in my right pelvic region? I have had noticable swelling in my lower right pelvic region for about 6 months. The swelling, for the last 2 months, have been accompanied by constant menstrual like cramps with o

Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: If

If the pain has been going on for 6 months, then going to the er is probably not the best approach: it will cost a lot more money than making a scheduled appointment with a doctor. The symptoms you describe could represent uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, an abdominal wall hernia, and literally dozens of other conditions that can't be sorted out without a real evaluation.
You need a pelvic exam and maybe an ultrasound or other imaging study to sort this out.

In brief: If

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Adam Levy