Panic has consumed me to the point I'm not able to leave my house, eat or even shower at times. Multiple truma 1993 car accident. Husband commited suicide. Lost 4 children in birth. Basically a mess.

See psychiatrist. You have been through a lot. Get a psychiatric consult and start individual and group therapy--good luck.
I. I am sorry to hear that you are not well. Panic disorder is a serious problem; it affects a person's quality of life tremendously. There are treatment options. In order to pursue those options, you must seek care immediately with a mental health provider. Contact your primary care provider for a referral or contact your local county hospital for assistance. Best of luck.
When. When any one has gone through this much, they need to nurture themself and to get the right kind of care. If you haven't received behavioral health assistance, please do so. If you are not able to eat or shower, you might be suffering from severe depression. If you can not leave your house there is concern about possible agoraphobia. Panic attacks and anxiety can be very debilitating. Obviously, your quality of life has really suffered as a result fo so many major losses. You deserve to receive help. I know that if you are really depressed, it may be hard to believe that things can ever improve. But they can. If you are having serious thoughts about suicide, please contact 911 or go to your nearest emergency room for immediate help. You have taken a first step by asking this question. You deserve to feel better.