My yellow discharge and itching I have been with one partner all my life as well as he has been with me all his so i don't have a STD im not really sexually active I have sex maybe once a month im 26 years old please help me out in a anwser

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: Your

Your symptoms could be any one of a number of things including a yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis, or some other infection or it could be something more rare such as a dermatitis.
(none of these are std's) it could also be normal discharge though the yellow color and itching are more concerning. You need a complete gyne exam with cultures and examination of your vaginal fluid. By doing all of this, hopefully your doctor will figure out what is causing your symptoms and be able to treat you appropriately. Good luck!

In brief: Your

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Jane Van Dis