What are symptoms of pregnancy? I think there's a possibility that i may be pregnant and wanted to know the symptoms. I have irregular cycles, so my ovulation could indeed be off, compared to others. My last menstrual was 11/15/11 and lasted about a week

Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: Symptoms

Symptoms aside, you could certainly be pregnant.
The best way to know for sure is to use a home pregnancy test. Different women feel differently when they first become pregnant. Nausea and breast tenderness are some of the more common symptoms.

In brief: Symptoms

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews

In brief: There

There can be implantation bleeding about 6 to 12 days after conception which may be associated with abdominal cramping.
If you are pregnant you may experience headaches and /or backaches. The breasts may become swollen and tender with darkening of areola (colored area surrounding the nipple). Nausea is common.

In brief: There

Dr. Adam Levy