Nose issue i was in the ears, nose and throat doctor that i had never seen before. She noticed that my right nasal passage is partially blocked by tissue. This is due to a broken nose in second grade that i had surgery for. I've grown up with this prob

Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: It

It sounds like you have narrowing of the right nasal airway due to your prior injury.
This isn't something you have to have fixed if it doesn't bother you. The main concern would be if a separate mass was seen growing in the nose. You could always get a second opinion from a different ENT doctor to see what your options are.

In brief: It

Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Dr. Barry Cohen
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Get

A ct scan.
If blocked surgery can help.

In brief: Get

A ct scan.
If blocked surgery can help.
Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Jon Spiers
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: That

Can happen. You should discuss it with that ENT doctor. Hope this helps!

In brief: That

Dr. Jon Spiers
Dr. Jon Spiers
Dr. Jane Van Dis