Is it o.K. To use a decongestant (like sudafed) and an antihistamine (like coricidin) at the same time? I have had a cold for two weeks with no fever. The last couple of days I have had to blow my nose literally about once every two minutes. I have trie

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: According

According to drugs.
Com, there are no listed interactions between coricidin and pseudoephendrine. However, some formulations of either one depending on brand can contain acetaminophen. You may want to double check your medications to see if they contain Acetaminophen and the amount so you are not taking too much if you take boths meds together. Also, if it's been 2 weeks and you are not any better, you should consider seeing your doctor to make sure you don't have a sinus infection causing your prolonged symptoms. Good luck!

In brief: According

According to drugs.
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen