Brown discharge and i had sex two week ago on the last day of my period and my period only lasted two days and i was just spot two weeks ago for my period i only spotted for two days and on that last day i had sex. A week later i expierenced cramping in m

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: As

As doctors, anytime a fertile, sexually active woman has an abnormally light or missed period, the first thing we do is rule out pregnancy.
You can either take a home pregnancy test as long as it has been 6 weeks since your last normal period (not the light one), or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. It is always better to be safe than sorry and to know sooner rather than later. Good luck!

In brief: As

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Jane Van Dis