What can I do, or what medications can I take to help me with my anger and temper? I feel like i always have pms. I can be happy one second and a small little issue will make me extremely angry even if its just a minor issue. I have a tendency to stay ang

In brief: If

If you haven't talked to your primary care doctor about this, please do so.
There are a number of different causes for these types of symptoms. You need to be evaluated before a medication recommendation can be made. It sounds like your mood fluctuations and your feelings of anger and irritation are very hard on you. Your doctor may recommend a consultation with a psychiatrist, a psychologist or another type of behavioral health provider. This could lead to helpful medications and talking therapy. Good luck getting the help that you need.

In brief: If

Dr. Jane Van Dis