I'm having lower back pains when i move in certain directions i noticed the pain after i went with my friends to a cheer gym and jumped on the trampolines

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You are likely dealing with musculoskeletal pain from the physical activity you engaged in.
The pain should subside in a week or two. In the meantime take advil (ibuprofen) or Ibuprofen every six to eight hours as needed for pain. Rest as much as possible. You can also try a heating pad to the affected area. If you develop numbness, tingling, or shooting pain see your doctor right away. Take care.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Andrea Brand