What to use on boils? Diabetic type i boils near private area.

Dr. Susan Arnoult

In brief: Soak

Try either warm compresses or soaking in a tub of warm/hot water with epsom salts.
Sometimes these must be drained so if the heat doesn't work within 24 hours see your doctor.

In brief: Soak

Dr. Susan Arnoult
Dr. Susan Arnoult
Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: Boils

Boils in the groin area could be simply boils, mrsa, or maybe the condition hidradenitis suppurativa.
Hidradenitis suppurativa presents as boils, cysts, and sometimes scarring lesions in the groin, armpit, under the breasts, or buttock area. Treatment options are discussed in the link below. I hope that helps!

In brief: Boils

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward