How can I get ride of the holes in my face from cyst-acne i still have cyst what can I do for it I have tried almost every thing

Dr. Stephen Christensen

In brief: Because

Because of the scarring it causes, cystic acne can have a dramatic, negative impact on a person's self-esteem and long-term quality of life.
Unfortunately, there aren't any over-the-counter or home remedies that are truly effective for dealing with this issue. On the other hand, there are a number of treatments that dermatologists use to reduce and even eliminate the scarring caused by acne. If you don't already have a physician who offers treatment for acne (including scar removal), find a dermatologist who does. While it takes time to address acne scars, most people are quite pleased with the results. (keep in mind that most dermatologists want your acne to be controlled before they begin treatment for acne scars.) i've attached a link that discusses treatment options for acne scars. I hope things go well! http://www.Acne.Org/acne-scar-treatment.Html.

In brief: Because

Dr. Stephen Christensen
Dr. Stephen Christensen
Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: There

There are many options for acne, but often Accutane is used for the cystic, scarring type.
After the acne is controlled, a dermatologist can discuss options to treat the scarring such as chemical peels or laser resurfacing. Read more Accutane treatment at the link below. I hope that helps!

In brief: There

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward